Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship Fixtures Released

Walker_this_way

Oct 18, 2011
Well the start of the new season is nearly here! I don't know about the rest of you but the fixture announcement brings it just that little but closer.

In honour Latest TV are running a poll tomorrow night of who you guys want to face on the first day of the season.

As for me I'd love an opening day trip to MK Dons :)

What about the rest of you?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hoping for another boxing day home game!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Why would you want to go to MK on the first day of the season? Ok, we'd take 4000/5000 on the first day but we've never won or even in fact scored a goal at stadium:mk

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Why would you want to go to MK on the first day of the season? Ok, we'd take 4000/5000 on the first day but we've never won or even in fact scored a goal at stadium:mk
I would be amazed if we took anything like that to MK.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We will not have a full squad on the day the season opens, so let's get a garanteed loss out of the way when we are understrength - something like Derby away.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well this is a misleading thread title.

theboybilly

I'm okay with MK Dons away on the first day as it would get this horrid fixture out of the way at least in (hopefully) decent weather. It's a hike from Bletchley or Fenny Stratford stations and it's not exactly surrounded by pubs or eateries. Most away fixtures have something going for them other than the match itself...MK Dons away appears to be potentially the most hassle of all away games.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'd like Preston Away, I have family up there and it would give me an excuse to go see them in the summer!!! Or QPR away, get that out of the way early

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

4,000-5,000? Have you been smoking something?

We'd have to sign Zamora, the Iranian guy, and a host of Premier League stars & exciting youngsters to even get close. Half that total number of travelling fans would be impressive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here