Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unofficial Albion T-Shirts

el punal

I was wondering if anyone can help me in obtaining unofficial Albion clobber. Whenever possible I have always tried to support the club in buying official merchandise, be it replica shirts, a hoodie or other items. The problem is, in my view, the stuff on offer is . . . . . well, boring.

I have read on NSC, in the past, of independent T-shirt designers coming up with witty products relating to the Albion. I'd love it if someone could point me in the right direction to these suppliers. Many cheers!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There's a fair bit of non-Nike Albion stuff from the club (t-chirts).

You might also google 'The Seagull Love Review' :thumbsup:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Got a 10 year old Zamora one with all his goals listed for us - Unworn...interested I may be able to get another?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Actually, I have a 'Hola Gus' one you can make me an offer for?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
There was a 'Gary Dicker - the Irish Zidane' t-shirt on sale online a few years back.

Truly special.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have 'Stand or Fall' from The SLR chaps.

Without a shadow of doubt it is the unluckiest item of clothing ever worn to football matches.

Away teams will soon be paying me to wear it to the AMEX.
The thing's a freakin jonah.

Lovely t-shirt I highly recommend them.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
The club shop t-shirts are very uninspiring. I like to show my colours especially when abroad, but not a big replica shirt man, so I opted for the #bhafc t-shirt, which I thought was the best of a bad bunch.
I think I could do better, maybe I will!

dirtynine

May 1, 2009
At the risk of sounding self-promotional, I run small soccer-inspired t-shirt company. Mostly national team-inspired designs (I'm a Yank so plenty of US stuff). But I'm an Albion supporter too, and put this together a while back.

btid-pr2-800.jpg

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
The club shop t-shirts are very uninspiring.

Not to mention the fit. It still amazes me that with all the forward progress the club has made that they still get this side of things so wrong. Like yourself I'm not a replica shirt or BHA hoody/hoodie-wearing person, but I would wear a nice-fitting, low key Albion t-shirt. I guess it boils down to the fact that the club is at the mercy of bigger forces and for the sake of ease/economy plump for batches of ill-fitting Fruit of the Bloom t-shirts, the same sort of cheap cotton shit they've been buying for years and that someone like me would only ever buy for £4 in the end of season sale to wash the car with or go jogging in. In the long term not listening to the customer is short sighted and so much potential revenue must be lost in this area by the club each year.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
At the risk of sounding self-promotional, I run small soccer-inspired t-shirt company. Mostly national team-inspired designs (I'm a Yank so plenty of US stuff). But I'm an Albion supporter too, and put this together a while back.

View attachment 66137

What do the letters stand for then?

Let me guess-----Bollocks This Is Dire------shouted by me on many occasions last season :moo:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
image.jpg

image.jpg

Zazzle are worth a look

Attachments

• image.jpg