Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tennis @ Queens

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Always a sign Wimbledon is just around the corner and the whole nation is about to go absolutely tennis bonkers for a fortnight.

Great line up for this year Queens after a four fold prize increase for the winner, fingers crossed for the dream Murray v Raf final! :ohmy:

Live on BBC2 now with the excellent Andrew Cotter guiding us through a clasic between Verdasco and Bautista.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Good line up indeed, prefer Rafa @ 6s to Murray @ 7/4 & while I'm on if anyone has show court tickets for any day @ Wimbledon & can't make it I'd be delighted to help you out!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
V
Always a sign Wimbledon is just around the corner and the whole nation is about to go absolutely tennis bonkers for a fortnight.

Great line up for this year Queens after a four fold prize increase for the winner, fingers crossed for the dream Murray v Raf final! :ohmy:

Live on BBC2 now with the excellent Andrew Cotter guiding us through a clasic between Verdasco and Bautista.

I watch tennis all year round. Not for everybody, but I played a lot when I was young - there is nothing quite like the pscholoical tooings and froings if a good mens 5 setter.

Top line-up at Queens this year and Wimbles not far away.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
V

I watch tennis all year round. Not for everybody, but I played a lot when I was young - there is nothing quite like the pscholoical tooings and froings if a good mens 5 setter.

Top line-up at Queens this year and Wimbles not far away.

Tennis is all year round, now just a few weeks in June/July. We're already two majors down this year! Going by very quickly.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here