Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tennis @ Queens

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Always a sign Wimbledon is just around the corner and the whole nation is about to go absolutely tennis bonkers for a fortnight.

Great line up for this year Queens after a four fold prize increase for the winner, fingers crossed for the dream Murray v Raf final! :ohmy:

Live on BBC2 now with the excellent Andrew Cotter guiding us through a clasic between Verdasco and Bautista.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Good line up indeed, prefer Rafa @ 6s to Murray @ 7/4 & while I'm on if anyone has show court tickets for any day @ Wimbledon & can't make it I'd be delighted to help you out!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
V
Always a sign Wimbledon is just around the corner and the whole nation is about to go absolutely tennis bonkers for a fortnight.

Great line up for this year Queens after a four fold prize increase for the winner, fingers crossed for the dream Murray v Raf final! :ohmy:

Live on BBC2 now with the excellent Andrew Cotter guiding us through a clasic between Verdasco and Bautista.

I watch tennis all year round. Not for everybody, but I played a lot when I was young - there is nothing quite like the pscholoical tooings and froings if a good mens 5 setter.

Top line-up at Queens this year and Wimbles not far away.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
V

I watch tennis all year round. Not for everybody, but I played a lot when I was young - there is nothing quite like the pscholoical tooings and froings if a good mens 5 setter.

Top line-up at Queens this year and Wimbles not far away.

Tennis is all year round, now just a few weeks in June/July. We're already two majors down this year! Going by very quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here