Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I've just heard that it's to be today. Probably the usual 7pm announcement.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Marshall or Pudil ???

Or will it be the necessary, but moan-provoking Central Defender ???

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
At last a title we can read and understand. The children have left the playground.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Well we've sung but we were as flat as the west stand on a wet Tuesday night.
We've singed but failed to kindle any enthusiasm
Now it's time to sign......,,,.lets hope we won't turn out to be writing in Braille.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've just heard that it's to be today. Probably the usual 7pm announcement.

Can't work out if this is a serious post or whether it's your turn to guess a la the rest of the thread? If it's serious - who / position etc?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Can't work out if this is a serious post or whether it's your turn to guess a la the rest of the thread? If it's serious - who / position etc?

One of the wingers - either Marshall or Iranian Bloke.

Source: The voices inside my head. They were correct the last time - see my post on the morning that we signed Harper.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Dunk goes before Forest with no replacement, leaving just an injured Greer and Rookies in Central Defence, then we are in trouble.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
One of the wingers - either Marshall or Iranian Bloke.

Source: The voices inside my head. They were correct the last time - see my post on the morning that we signed Harper.

LOL LOL LOL Thats as good a source as anything at the moment NWGull as there is very little coming out of the club. I wouldn't hold my breath on Marshall though. I thought contracts talks with him stalled due to money. BUT maybe we have gone back with larger offers for a few of the ones where money was the stumbling block.

These things always start with playful offers. Just look at the Chelsea move for John Stones. I think Chelsea are playing with Everton with what they offered so far. They will go in with a real offer closer to the deadline,although Everton are quite famous for holding out for the money they want for their players. Thankfully we arn't after any Everton players

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I believe two new designations will be announced tonight. Bruno will be designated as a centre back and Calderon as a winger to replace Dunk and Carayol respectively.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I believe two new designations will be announced tonight. Bruno will be designated as a centre back and Calderon as a winger to replace Dunk and Carayol respectively.

I've heard there will also be a NEW winger revealed tonight.

Adam Chicksen being pushed up field to give him first team football and us a winger on low wages. Win win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here