Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Does Watford's signing of winger Berghuis free up Pudil to come to us ? ???

Today would be a great day for a duet of singings.

Last edited:

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
This day last year Stockdale became our fourth signing of the summer so we've completed the same number of first team signings at the same stage this year, which is a concern. Also, didn't Barber say we were ahead of the game at the start of the window?
Barber is all about spin, nothing else.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
This day last year Stockdale became our fourth signing of the summer so we've completed the same number of first team signings at the same stage this year, which is a concern. Also, didn't Barber say we were ahead of the game at the start of the window?

Despite the spin it's worse this year as last year we had made play offs the previous season and didn't have a manager less summer .

The worst thing this time is it had been glaringly obvious for 7 months what is absolutely required and all we've managed 1 week before the start is 1 unknown striker .

Last season was horrific viewing . The thought of that again is not good .

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
We have signed a slightly better quality of player this season but the has done nothing to sort out our problems in attack, without doing that its going to be another season of few chances and watching our strikers spoon shots over the bar before conceding an unfortunate goal. Not sure I can take another season of that :down:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Does Watford's signing of winger Berghuis free up Pudil to come to us ? ???

Today would be a great day for a duet of singings.

I would prefer Forestieri who hardly featured for them last season, is he injured or out of favour. Exactly the type of player we need IMO.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think we've finished singeing for this summer

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm getting fed up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here