Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My Swindon mate seems to think that Greer is going backand heard that jfc to Watford.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Whilst I am pretty keen for some news, am I the only one who is going to be disappointed if it is the Finnish goalkeeper. That is the one area of the team we are sorted in. We need forwards as we all know.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Whilst I am pretty keen for some news, am I the only one who is going to be disappointed if it is the Finnish goalkeeper. That is the one area of the team we are sorted in. We need forwards as we all know.
Yes, another goalkeeper doesn't really improve us next season if it is just to enable Walton to go out on loan.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
how many NSCers would happily take any old signing just as long as we sign someone........???

Im guessing quite a few

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Here's a sign I just learned. You never know when the deaf are randy.

pZsXaOx.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Was hoping we would have singed someone by now. ???

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Not looking likely for today now. I guess the real question is what comes first. A new signing or the Barber email. You know the one...Working hard...FFP, Parachute payments..FFP, judge us at the end of the window..FFP, loan window..FFP and so on.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I am actually amazed we haven't announced at least 1 signing today.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I am actually amazed we haven't announced at least 1 signing today.

Seriously? Why? It's one day and we're not even in pre season. We're hopefully close but there's nothing been said (except a tweet from the NSC twitter account which was then removed) to suggest we were going to make a signing today. Hopefully we'll hear about a couple of signings this week but there was nothing to suggest it was today (and the club have been very quiet as usual, as have the Argus).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here