Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Ravel Morrison....anyone ?

I suggested him a couple of weeks ago and received the same answer he is trouble. Do you think that CH could do what Fergie and Harry couldnt and curb his attitude and hotheadedness.

I've got a funny feeling about this.

In the Holloway interview, Hughton was questioned in depth about 'talent' vs 'attitude'. His response was that any signing would be about 'talent' as the dressing room had enough positive leadership & camaraderie that any single player would blend in and tow the line. It got me thinking about super talented players like Morrison and Taarabt whom could have a 'Cantona Affect' if only they were managed correctly. Very very few men would be able to get anything out of Morrison or Taarabt but I think CH could have a chance. A good season out of one of these underachieving football geniuses could get a team like us promoted.

Ferguson showed it is possible to get the best out of a nut like Cantona despite the man being an absolute headcase. Although he did suffer that horrific racist attack by some mindless knuckle dragging thug and was forced to defend himself in a totally righteous and justified way; Ferguson kept faith in him. Ferguson let Ravel go because he wasn't good enough for special treatment but could Chris be about to attempt to tame this particular dragon? And as for Harry, 'you couldn't get a better fella than Chrissy Hughton'

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
......Too late.....Could be going to Newcastle it seems..!!

Morrison also being linked with Hull, Forrest and Sunderland. Definitely looks like a move back to the UK is on the cards for him. Time away has probably been good for him, hopefully has grown up a bit and is now a lot less big headed.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Rumours saying Anderlecht have bid €2.4m for Lee Gregory of Millwall

They've just lost Stefano Okaka who's signed for Watford tonight, so no surprise that they'll be in for a striker but them being linked to Lee Gregory is unexpected. Not the kind of striker that they'd normally be in for / linked to.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Under 48 hours to go.

Will we hear the striker singing on Tuesday ? ???

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
They have made a lot of noise about us only signing one more - as a result I would rather it wasn't today.

Transfer deadline day with no chance of signing anyone would be like Christmas without my parents arguing

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They have made a lot of noise about us only signing one more - as a result I would rather it wasn't today.

Transfer deadline day with no chance of signing anyone would be like Christmas without my parents arguing
I'd rather we got our singing(s) done today and then informed everyone that our transfer offices were shut tomorrow.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'd rather we got our singing(s) done today and then informed everyone that our transfer offices were shut tomorrow.

I agree. Let other club's vultures pick over the dead carcass tomorrow. Please get it (striker singing) done today Tony. Thank you. And thank you for telling Burnley to do one WRT Dale...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Once and Manu still needing to find a loan berth. Wouldn't be surprised to see Elvis back singing in the Eredivisie.
Bradley Dack still the favourite to be coming in.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My SAUCE hiding in the cleaners CUBORD at LARNSING says Sebastian POKEMON is being FOTOGRAPHED for his UNVAILING

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here