Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh right that, forgotten it was there to be honest. It was from a particularly slow transfer window when even I lost my nerve and moved squarely into full BEDWETTER territory.

Why, whats your problem with it ???

In which case I owe you an apology.

I read it as a 'comedy' reference to a rather horrible murder case in the US.

I'll get my coat.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
In which case I owe you an apology.

I read it as a 'comedy' reference to a rather horrible murder case in the US.

I'll get my coat.

No, not something I'd joke about, though not sure I even know which one you mean.

As to its origin, its all coming back to me, It was the last week of our first Prem transfer window when we were 99.9% sure the club was going to bring in a striker..............but didn't. :lolol:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
No, not something I'd joke about, though not sure I even know which one you mean.

As to its origin, its all coming back to me, It was the last week of our first Prem transfer window when we were 99.9% sure the club was going to bring in a striker..............but didn't. :lolol:

I remember that window well, and staying up until gone 1 refreshing various sites. Along with you, and many others, I was resigned to being doomed having failed to secure a striker. And here we are two seasons later, and Glenn has knocked up 23/24(?) PL goals in the interim. He's been marvellous.*

*although not really in the last six months.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

:lolol::cheers:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I think you've got the maths wrong there.

1 poster was 100% sure the club was going to bring in a striker (because they'd said so and never lie about anything)
99.9% of the rest of us, knew by then the jig was up.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
OMB... Shirley!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Tavernier? Now that the Chelsea lad looks like a no no...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Played 3 games at left back in league 1, and 95 at centre back. So the answer is probably 'No'.

BG will be salivating at the merest hint of leftback prowess

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
If we're going to bring in a right back (and we are) it has to be a dedicated right back.Which I am sure it will be.
Not someone who plays their when needs must.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
If we're going to bring in a right back (and we are) it has to be a dedicated right back.Which I am sure it will be.
Not someone who plays their when needs must.

Couldn’t agree more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here