Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
A nice admittance that your arguments are weak and you’ve got nothing but childish remarks

Not at all... you may not agree with me and many others about the sale of Knocky, and our lack of gap-plugging in our weak Prem squad to date, but that doesn't make you right, or give you the right to make smarmy comments about other supporters... you reap what you sew, I'm afraid... and the name under which you post seems very appropriate BTW...

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
This is a good post, but also suggests we are taking an enormous punt... my guess is we are almost certainly down with no more signings...

I will go out on a limb here.

One of the most ridiculous comments on here EVER.

Let us see what the next couple of weeks brings.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Rather than 'expected to' I'd like to see 'have bid for' or, better, 'have signed'... until then, I expect the club to face a bit of a moan from most fans, even if a few think that is the ramblings of 'middle-aged' men...

Ok. So you aren't persuaded by anything other than a bid or a signing. Fair enough.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I will go out on a limb here.

One of the most ridiculous comments on here EVER.

Let us see what the next couple of weeks brings.

So, you agree that we need to make signings, but see my post as one of the most ridiculous comments ever... logic fail :dunce:...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
So, you agree that we need to make signings, but see my post as one of the most ridiculous comments ever... logic fail :dunce:...

My apologies to you! I read that as ‘we are almost certainly done with no more signings’. I take back my comment forthwith.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Anyone can bid for a player. It's seeing it through to a buy that counts and we're not too good with that.... sadly.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Not at all... you may not agree with me and many others about the sale of Knocky, and our lack of gap-plugging in our weak Prem squad to date, but that doesn't make you right, or give you the right to make smarmy comments about other supporters... you reap what you sew, I'm afraid... and the name under which you post seems very appropriate BTW...

Says the man who instantly replied to me with a smarmy comment. Incredible. But i’ll sign off on this one as you can’t argue with someone who is so inconsistent with what they’re trying to say. Have a good one

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Rather than 'expected to' I'd like to see 'have bid for' or, better, 'have signed'... until then, I expect the club to face a bit of a moan from most fans, even if a few think that is the ramblings of 'middle-aged' men...

My GOD you are NEEDY.

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
Just suppose the likes of AJ and Locadia, and also maybe Andone, thrive and flourish playing Potterball and finally show they are top PL players, worth every penny spent on them - having shown very little of any merit under CH ....................... just supposing that happens, would we then start to have the teeniest doubt about the club's mantra that CH always had the last word on incomings?

Like that's gonna happen! I didn't like CH's set up too much but to blame everything on that is silly. Even players playing out of position should be able to show some footballing skills and nous. Very little of that on show from these players. I'd love one or two of them to come good but I won't hold my breath.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Like that's gonna happen! I didn't like CH's set up too much but to blame everything on that is silly. Even players playing out of position should be able to show some footballing skills and nous. Very little of that on show from these players. I'd love one or two of them to come good but I won't hold my breath.

I didn't suggest any of that. I just asked the 'what if' question.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
My apologies to you! I read that as ‘we are almost certainly done with no more signings’. I take back my comment forthwith.

Thank you for apology... much appreciated... now I must get back to my rant! ;-)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Says the man who instantly replied to me with a smarmy comment. Incredible. But i’ll sign off on this one as you can’t argue with someone who is so inconsistent with what they’re trying to say. Have a good one

Flounce of the day... enjoy the rest of your day Brick, sorry to see you go TBH... the world needs more Brick's... loved you in the movie BTW...

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
With more and more posters embarassing themselves with this cringeworthy term, we may need to bring back LICKER sooner than expected.

Believing the club is not done with its business, and actually might know what’s its doing is one thing. Crying on an Internet forum because we aren’t being randomly linked with every name under the sun is another. It’s embarrasing, although admittedly throwing around such names is neither helping nor mature but reading such rubbish brings you down to their level.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here