Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I heard, (1901 club, Chelsea game) and I've never heard any info before, an ex-player telling his friend that Dembele move is off because he would have to take a 25k drop in wages. Obviously I have no idea if an ex-player is privy to this sort of information.

Assuming Dembele signed for us and was earning the same as our two highest paid players, to take a £25k per week drop would mean he’s on £70k per week at Celtic, surely that can’t be right?

I appreciate this is some fairly rubbish fag pack calculations.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Assuming Dembele signed for us and was earning the same as our two highest paid players, to take a £25k per week drop would mean he’s on £70k per week at Celtic, surely that can’t be right?

Well I'm naming no names, but YOU should know.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

No wonder Celtic want to get rid at £70k per week.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Midfielder = Camarasa?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
No wonder Celtic want to get rid at £70k per week.

What he said was that Brighton are not willing to pay 70k wages and refused to go higher than 45k. Obviously I worded my post wrongly, not sure what he is on at Celtic, but 70k, according to ex-player, is what he wanted to move here.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Is Dembele off as Musonda's joining Celtic on loan from Chelsea? Now that would have been a loan to get excited about.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Is Dembele off as Musonda's joining Celtic on loan from Chelsea? Now that would have been a loan to get excited about.

If he is OFF, I can't believe it would be to us now...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here