Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
BRIGHTON HOLD SIMPSON TALKS

Brighton have held preliminary talks with right-back Danny Simpson over a potential deal, according to Sky sources - but we understand the Premier League side are now focusing on other targets.

The Seagulls are potentially looking to strengthen in midfield before the window closes.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Brighton have held preliminary talks with right-back Danny Simpson over a potential deal, according to Sky sources - but we understand the Premier League side are now focusing on other targets.

The Seagulls are potentially looking to strengthen in midfield before the window closes.

Is he a free agent?

Wouldn’t be the worst signing experience wise..... and cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Didn't he get convicted of beating his ex up? And didn't Drinkwater get done for drink driving last season? Times are changing at the Albion!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

*No dickheads* test failure.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Just a RB please...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Where is our RB?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That would make sense, we were in for him before and he ticks the creative midfielder box, and has Prem experience. I guess depends on how much Hudders want for him!

He isn't all that though and certainly does not improve our midfield. He is slower than Stevens and that's saying something!

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Hmmmm... he is the type of player we need but I was hoping for better quality. He was good for Hudds in their first Prem season but very poor last season

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Mooy would be a very solid addition. All about options in a relegation fight. You all saw how we ran out of ideas towards the end of last season, important to make sure the squad is diverse enough that that doesn't happen again. This would greatly increase our options and would represent a solid, if not game changing signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here