Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Yves = Super Agent?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
In that Argus article this morning it mentions that people close to Swansea wouldn't be surprised if Potter came in for Matt Grimes as well? A talented midfielder by all accounts.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
In that Argus article this morning it mentions that people close to Swansea wouldn't be surprised if Potter came in for Matt Grimes as well? A talented midfielder by all accounts.
It's a no from me - never forget the humiliation. From his Wiki

As a 15-year-old he was part of St Peter's AirBadgers Ultimate Frisbee team that won the Junior National Championships for the third year in a row in 2011. He was voted the most valuable player as AirBadgers beat Brighton in the final 13–1

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We have an ever-growing list of alleged targets with zero actual activity... nothing changes...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We have an ever-growing list of alleged targets with zero actual activity... nothing changes...

Time to change the bed sheets !

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I should imagine that not much will happen for a couple of weeks with players/management being away on holiday etc. I think we normally start to crank up the signings from mid June? I would hope we get most of our business done before the training camp in July but it doesn't always work out that way unfortunately!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I should imagine that not much will happen for a couple of weeks with players/management being away on holiday etc. I think we normally start to crank up the signings from mid June? I would hope we get most of our business done before the training camp in July but it doesn't always work out that way unfortunately!

The Premier League has a self-imposed transfer deadline of 8th August (most of the rest of Europe the deadline is 2nd September), so business will have to be done fairly promptly, given that fact.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Andone was signed in May

And Balogun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here