Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Maupay not at Brentford game according to B Owen sounds good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Yen for YEN!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Personally I think the defence is now sorted.

I think we should really look at a out and out striker now. I am sorry but locadia is not up to it and we cannot rely on Murray having another decent season in him. I am still not convinced with Andone and that leaves us so short up front.

Maybe this week we will get a pleasant surprise and we lash the cash on a proper striker!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

I think we should really look at a out and out striker now. I am sorry but locadia is not up to it and we cannot rely on Murray having another decent season in him. I am still not convinced with Andone and that leaves us so short up front.

Maybe this week we will get a pleasant surprise and we lash the cash on a proper striker!

I am praying [emoji120]

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Quick, tell the club. They probably haven’t realised.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Quick, tell the club. They probably haven’t realised.

Errr, they definitely have, but running out of time...

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

I agree that we need another Striker and also a creative CM but still think Locadia can come good.(Fingers crossed)

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003

Would love to see it but suspect Hemed will be the answer we don't want.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Drinkwater has missed a lot of football so you don't know what you're going to get but I'd expect him to be an upgrade on Kayal and possibly Stephens. I'd be surprised if bigger clubs don't come sniffing.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Drinkwater has missed a lot of football so you don't know what you're going to get but I'd expect him to be an upgrade on Kayal and possibly Stephens. I'd be surprised if bigger clubs don't come sniffing.

But would they want to loan him out to a rival top 6 club? And they are under a transfer ban for another year so selling might not be a good idea incase they get an injury and need him back.

Sounds like a good all round idea if he's up for it and wants to put himself in the window for a future club.

Ok the wages will be good but it must be pretty demoralising to go from winning the League to 1 game a season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here