Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
You've just got to look at them.

So do you think that there is a weaker striker pool than we have this season at present?

Gotcha - it’s not based on how they performed, goals scored or chances or what even we mean by a forward - it’s a subjective view . And this season it’s based on a guess given nobody has completed their business yet. Fair enough.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My SAUCE disguised as a hat stand in Barbers office over heard the MUSTARD one putting in a bid for a new STREAKER in broken ITALIUN !

My SAUCE had trouble making the name out as BARBER had his Herman’s Hermits greatest hits playing in the background, with No MILK today on repeat ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Well we've gone into the last three seasons with the weakest strike force in the division (barring Hudds in the first year) and got away with it.

We have a business model that ensures progression and we don't go bust. The flaw is that we don't get the strikers we need.

It just means that we are going to get relegated at some point but then hope to bounce back with promotion the next year.

Well that is a ****ing awful strategy then

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Gotcha - it’s not based on how they performed, goals scored or chances or what even we mean by a forward - it’s a subjective view . And this season it’s based on a guess given nobody has completed their business yet. Fair enough.

Gotcha??

Do you work in the recruitment team by any chance?

Let's revisit the conversation when the window shuts then.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
So, shall we start a new thread, with a poll asking the good people of NSC who knows more about strategy, and see what transpires:
-- BW2
-- Tony Bloom

But it IS NOT Tony’s strategy is it? So your suggested poll is a waste of time. Think before you post.

Unless you think Tony’s strategy is constantly fight relegation, at some point get relegated, and hope to get promoted again!? No, Tony’s stated goal is to make us a top 10 club, so the original poster was talking cr@p, and you seem to want to validate the post.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
My SAUCE disguised as a hat stand in Barbers office over heard the MUSTARD one putting in a bid for a new STREAKER in broken ITALIUN !

My SAUCE had trouble making the name out as BARBER had his Herman’s Hermits greatest hits playing in the background, with No MILK today on repeat ???

He'll cost 30 million gold bottle tops. I hope Tony owns a dairy.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My SAUCE selling paintings of the EYEFULL Tower on the Champs-ALEESAY says Graham PORTER is heading to France in the next few day for an ENEMA ???

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
***nb I have NOT heard anything actually linking this guy to us***

Alex Telles - Brazilian LB/LWB

Porto reportedly want to sell him now as he's entering the last year of his contract & isn't planning to renew. Only £18.5m and just competition from Man U to see off, so pretty much a done deal (he's used to blue & white stripes already too) :)

With Lamptey terrorising down the right & this guy in the LWB slot, we wouldn't even need another striker [cough]

Skip to 1.15 for the action to really warm up:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He'll cost 30 million gold bottle tops. I hope Tony owns a dairy.

One of [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] SAUCES disguised as a toilet brush in the AWAY dressing room at the AMEX is a double agent and secretly works for me .

He said he heard one of the cleaners say he over heard Dan ASHBURTON say our new striker , Code named “BENNY” is definitely SINGING

Can only presume it’s the Fastest MILK man in the west ! ???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
One of [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] SAUCES disguised as a toilet brush in the AWAY dressing room at the AMEX is a double agent and secretly works for me .

He said he heard one of the cleaners say he over heard Dan ASHBURTON say our new striker , Code named “BENNY” is definitely SINGING

It was LENNY (Henry) who did that song FFS :ffsparr: Stop embarrassing yourself Bradley :facepalm:

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Benny On! Were loose.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Probably best to this park this thread for the next 19 of those days!

There is not going to be a lot happening.
Actually we can still also sign a striker from the football league ( not PL ) for 11 further days after this.

But as you can imagine the price would be eye watering with PL teams in bidding wars for the same 1 or 2 strikers ( King, Pukki etc. )

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
***nb I have NOT heard anything actually linking this guy to us***

Alex Telles - Brazilian LB/LWB

Porto reportedly want to sell him now as he's entering the last year of his contract & isn't planning to renew. Only £18.5m and just competition from Man U to see off, so pretty much a done deal (he's used to blue & white stripes already too) :)

With Lamptey terrorising down the right & this guy in the LWB slot, we wouldn't even need another striker [cough]

Skip to 1.15 for the action to really warm up:

Man U about to make a bid for him according to the papers today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here