Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It wasnt but even his knowledge of the game is far in excess of anybody on NSC.
Although I can't speak for everyone (we might have someone here who knows a lot, I don't know), I wouldn't disagree with you. But as I said, whomever it was (that's if you're not making it up), they were either taking the piss, or being particularly stupid on that occasion.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It is a waste of time posting the details on here as the experts on NSC know better than those that are paid good money to know such details.
Sure you take the piss, but with hindsight it appears that actually yes, those on NSC do know better, because whoever was paid good money to know such details, clearly got it wrong with their crap valuation didn't they.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
That Romanian chap sounds like a goer. Another staying on loan to his current club until the summer so not exactly one to get the pulses racing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
An amazing transfer window really, most PL clubs seem to be shifting out dead wood / reducing wage bills than bringing anyone in. One for the Brexit thread perhaps? :shrug:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Apologies for the photo quality - but just got this from my wife asking if I knew who it was. Hes just been picked up outside the hospital by a blacked out BHAFC minivan this morning.

I have no idea tbh, but thought someone might recognize him?? Could be something, could be nothing.

Attachments

• IMG-20190131-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20190131-WA0000.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Apologies for the photo quality - but just got this from my wife, who works up at the hospital, asking if I knew who it was. Hes just been picked up outside by a blacked out BHAFC minivan this morning....medical & on to Lancing maybe?

I have no idea tbh, but thought someone might recognize him??

Is it the Watford manager?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Apologies for the photo quality - but just got this from my wife, who works up at the hospital, asking if I knew who it was. Hes just been picked up outside by a blacked out BHAFC minivan this morning....medical & on to Lancing maybe?

I have no idea tbh, but thought someone might recognize him??
Looks like Tomer ? Maybe.

He's temporarily back for treatment.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Apologies for the photo quality - but just got this from my wife asking if I knew who it was. Hes just been picked up outside the hospital by a blacked out BHAFC minivan this morning.

I have no idea tbh, but thought someone might recognize him?? Could be something, could be nothing.

Tudor?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

This. THIS is what Transfer Deadline Day is all about.

Post of the day.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Let's get all True Detective on his Ass. Big and brooding. Some trendy facial hair. Super bright footwear and ripped jeans. Either Centre Half (v unlikely) or Centre Forward.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Looks more Algerian / Mediterranean to me tbh

Apparently there was another lad as well, but she didn't get a view of him properly, and 2 older guys in suits with them.
As I said, it could be nothing - but then again we may have some news coming out later :shrug:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here