Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I am upbeat as I think that GP will see what we have while in Austria and then make moves for players as and where he feels that we need them when we get back.

I cant imagine he would wait until 4 weeks before the window closes to decide that he needs a new player. As a professional manager before he took the job he would have done his homework, watched games and spoken to people. Obviously a couple of deals happened quite quickly, however it doesn't take a genius to work out what is needed....... and as much as its nice to say some players can improve, some might, some might not....As well as that, Bruno has retired, GM is now 36 and and our most promising midfielder is injured....so lots to do as they say..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cant imagine he would wait until 4 weeks before the window closes to decide that he needs a new player. As a professional manager before he took the job he would have done his homework, watched games and spoken to people. Obviously a couple of deals happened quite quickly, however it doesn't take a genius to work out what is needed....... and as much as its nice to say some players can improve, some might, some might not....As well as that, Bruno has retired, GM is now 36 and and our most promising midfielder is injured....so lots to do as they say..

Perhaps like Frank Lampard has said about Chelsea he wants to actually watch the players himself before making a decision on possible replacements and this week is his chance.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Perhaps like Frank Lampard has said about Chelsea he wants to actually watch the players himself before making a decision on possible replacements and this week is his chance.

Where is Fat Frank going to get replacements from?
As far as I am aware they, Chelsea, are still under embargo regarding transfers.

Edit: Whoops beat me to it.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
They won't get that, Shirley!!??

Who knows! The article says thats what they want though. Double our record transfer.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Who knows! The article says thats what they want though. Double our record transfer.

Palar$e want £100M for Zahaha... they won't get that either...

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Why don't we just sign Rondon? He's not going back to Newcastle now. Good first season in this league. Won't cost £35M.

I agree. £16m quoted, didn't we only pay £15m for Locadia?

I'd take Rondon over him every time.....

Surely, can only be a wage issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here