Page 1046 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 4654694699610361043104410451046104710481049105610961146 ... LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,460 of 11878
  1. #10451
    Members Nixonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Shoreham Beach
    Posts
    6,326


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoingUp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You doubt what?
    That the earth is flat.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #10452
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      51,319


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nixonator View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Not happening, he'll be club captain.
      Whilst not doubting how good he is for us, he’s no Nobby Horton as a captain. We need a captain who cajoles, kicks arse, cuddles when necessary and drives the team on both by example and vocally. Does that sound like Dunk?

      He tends to get a bit moody and rash when things aren’t going his way. Not convinced he’s Premier League captain material personally.

      Not saying that you are wrong btw
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff
    • #10453
      Coming For That No.1 Spot GoingUp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Sussex By The Sea
      Posts
      1,805


      0 Not allowed!
      With regards to the transfer figures with Dunk and Maguire, problem is the 'smaller' clubs players are 9/10 given smaller estimations, especially when the 'bigger' clubs player is going to a club like Man United, City or Chelsea etc
    • #10454
      Coming For That No.1 Spot GoingUp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Sussex By The Sea
      Posts
      1,805


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nixonator View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      That the earth is flat.

      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giphy.gif 
Views:	374 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	111296
    • #10455
      Members dazzer6666's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      Burgess Hill
      Posts
      26,748


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Easy 10 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Plus last year we were on the eve of a World Cup, so as regards Balogun he probably wanted it all snorted before he minced off to Moscow with Nigeria.
      Snorted ? More likely to be Izquierdo
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
    • #10456
      Members Nixonator's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      Shoreham Beach
      Posts
      6,326


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by GoingUp View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      With regards to the transfer figures with Dunk and Maguire, problem is the 'smaller' clubs players are 9/10 given smaller estimations, especially when the 'bigger' clubs player is going to a club like Man United, City or Chelsea etc
      He isn't going anywhere. Hope that's clearer for you.

      On the off chance I prove to be wrong, it will be for substantially more than 30M.
    • #10457
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      51,319


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nixonator View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      He isn't going anywhere. Hope that's clearer for you.

      On the off chance I prove to be wrong, it will be for substantially more than 30M.
      I wish I had your confidence. There is no denying that Leicester is a big step up from the Albion. If they do sell Maguire it has got to be a real possibility.

      Brendan Rodgers will also be very aware of him with his son’s Albion links
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff
    • #10458
      Members
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      Hanover/Elm Grove
      Posts
      9,564


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I wish I had your confidence. There is no denying that Leicester is a big step up from the Albion. If they do sell Maguire it has got to be a real possibility.

      Brendan Rodgers will also be very aware of him with his son’s Albion links
      Jeez Icy. Our club is run by Tony Bloom you know. What makes you think he'll sell our captain and best player to a rival for 30m, when they've just picked up 80m for a marginally better player?
    • #10459
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      51,319


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Jeez Icy. Our club is run by Tony Bloom you know. What makes you think he'll sell our captain and best player to a rival for 30m, when they've just picked up 80m for a marginally better player?
      I wasn’t thinking about the fee, more that if Leicester sold Maguire they’d be able to tempt Lewis. I did say earlier I’d be gutted if he went for 30 million but if they paid nearer 50, and they might if they pocketed 80 million, yeah I can see it happening
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff
    • #10460
      Members B.W.'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      13,617


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I wish I had your confidence. There is no denying that Leicester is a big step up from the Albion. If they do sell Maguire it has got to be a real possibility.

      Brendan Rodgers will also be very aware of him with his son’s Albion links
      Not a big step up... a step up yes... seriously, Dunk would be better off holding out for a big 6 club...
      SockMonster Quote: “I agree with BW… I always agree with BW. He is the font of all knowledge.”

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •