Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why? Because all last season most of the time we were overrun in midfield, and our midfield provided pitifully few chances for our strikers and rarely got up into the danger zone to help them. You wouldn't get many goals from Aguero with the sort of help our midfield were providing last season. CM is our overwhelming priority.

That is why I said Stephens and Propper need a 3rd man to help them out and thus allow them to show their skills. It seems that Alzate is being lined up to do that job.

Last edited:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I see no evidence that the club are looking for an ACM - much more likely that Alireza is being *evolved* to play there, or Steven Alzate will get that chance.

They seem to be looking to recruit more of a CM instead.

Agreed. Isn’t that my point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Time to ramp up the new player hunt...

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Apparently Burnley are after Victor Camerasa the one time Albion target, he has a £13 million release clause in his contract at Real Betis, have to say i would be happy if Brighton were after him, thought he did very well at Cardiff last season and would give us serious options and competition in midfield, especially at that price.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Apparently Burnley are after Victor Camerasa the one time Albion target, he has a £13 million release clause in his contract at Real Betis, have to say i would be happy if Brighton were after him, thought he did very well at Cardiff last season and would give us serious options and competition in midfield, especially at that price.

Good shout. Looked good.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
News of an interesting signing below first-team level is imminent. Dan Ashworth's knowledge of England's junior levels is clearly in play.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Interesting. Young ACM. Welcome Taylor.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We need £435million from the sale of Dunk and then we can afford someone like Jermaine Defoe...on loan.

This transfer window is the most depressing since the last one.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Maupay, shirley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here