Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Tyrone Mings? Probably sign for Villa, but some wind ups on twitter/villatalk saying we've made a bid for him. Can't see that as he's a LB isn't he? Although has played CB for Villa last season. Word is his missus is settled down south and doesn't want to re-locate to the Midlands.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Good player IMHO... defo LB or CB... can't see it myself...

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Change of manager was always going to slow signings coming in as he will have different views to what CH would've wanted. More attack minded

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Gutted it looks like Dunk is off to Leicester and Dunk and Duffy will be no more. I would have thought we could get more than £30mil for Dunk though, being that he is English and a capped international.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gutted it looks like Dunk is off to Leicester and Dunk and Duffy will be no more. I would have thought we could get more than £30mil for Dunk though, being that he is English and a capped international.

I’ll be more gutted if they get 80 million for Maguire and we let Dunk go for 30 million

Rumours do seem to be ramping up on this though

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I’ll be more gutted if they get 80 million for Maguire and we let Dunk go for 30 million

Rumours do seem to be ramping up on this though

The rumours are just one rumour, made up by team talk, being regurgitated by other websites desperate for clicks.

Tony Bloom would never let our best player and team captain go to a rival for £30m? He's under contract until 2023.

File this one under bullshit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
....and with Andone we’d been after him for a while and triggered a relegation clause in his contract so was presumably quite easy.

Plus last year we were on the eve of a World Cup, so as regards Balogun he probably wanted it all snorted before he minced off to Moscow with Nigeria.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Exactly.

An equation like this makes more sense:
If Maguire = £80m
Then Dunk = £50m

Simples

Exactly... there is no way we have agreed a fee of £30M for Dunk to Leicester... (a) Magure has not moved yet, (b) there is no fee agreed for Maguire yet... Teamtalk are a ****ing disgrace, and all the other lemmings piggy-backing off their lame story likewise...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
BTW in an earlier story - Leicester fans had a right (yes, a right!) to be angry if they had to pay £40M for Dunky... not sure who the media outlet were, but... cocks...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here