Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
You can see already that Maitland Niles is better than anything we have on the left. Hilarious that there was some turning their nose up at this one !!!!

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Nice to sea AZTEKA playing the lad as a goodbye to the GORMERS fans , as an FA cup starter it’s obvious to the lad that he’s part of the BEE team , plus my SAUCE hiding under the centre circle at HIGHBERRY says he’s had enough of playing for a NODDY outfit that the mighty ALBION took six points off , and wants to play POTTYBALL for the rest of his career!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
New name to throw into the mixer... Rafael Leao. Portuguese press reporting we are/were interested but might miss out to Roma. Being as he moved for £20m last year, looks like he would be pricey.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
New name to throw into the mixer... Rafael Leao. Portuguese press reporting we are/were interested but might miss out to Roma. Being as he moved for £20m last year, looks like he would be pricey.

Scored 6 goals and three assists in 31 matches, 12 of which he started for Milan

Also singed a 5 year deal last August .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

According to Wikipedia he is both the Portuguese Kylian Mbappe and better than ronaldo when ronaldo was his age.*

21 years old, six foot two, plays as a support striker or winger.

Transfermarkt however says he plays as a centre forward. with support striker and winger being his secondary positions. They value him at 20million euros.

I've never seen him play so I have no idea of the feasibility of this transfer. Is it utterly preposterous or should I be getting excited at just the thought of signing him?

He also has to apparently pay Sporting Lisbon 16.5m euros out of his pocket for breach of contract. https://www.transfermarkt.com/breac...e-to-former-club-sporting-cp/view/news/357250

Maybe Uncle Tony will entice him with a 'generous' signing on fee?

*youth academy age, not adult age.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Wolves have been linked but you never know...

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Well Rafael Leao to the Albion didn't last long.

https://onefootball.com/en/news/milans-rafael-leao-pours-cold-water-on-transfer-rumours-30608398

The lads agent is Jorge Mendes.

Although that article is purportedly about Rafael Leao 'quashing' transfer speculation the Jorge Mendes link is the key take away. That and the fact Wolves have been monitoring him for a while.

Maybe if we can turn Ben White's head away from Leeds that will impress Leao enough to turn down Atletico Madrid and refuse Mendes the gazillions he'll get if he goes to Wolves.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
So no singing today!?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Yes welease Watkins... ooh, that’s a good one!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My SAUCE disguised as a SOPE dispenser in the Men’s toilets at LARNSING says he heard Potter going for a NUMBER 2 !

How many right backs do we need ffs !

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Be a good signing Watkins.

If Palace are in then I hope we will be.

Draw of London the only thing they have over us.

**and wages**

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here