Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Halil İbrahim Dervişoğlu is a Turkish professional footballer who plays as a forward for the Dutch club Sparta Rotterdam. Wikipedia
Height: 1.83 m

As you wish! [emoji6]

:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:
Sparta are a crap dutch side too. Win/win.
Please another striker from Holland, just to complete the summer of stupidity.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Halil İbrahim Dervişoğlu is a Turkish professional footballer who plays as a forward for the Dutch club Sparta Rotterdam. Wikipedia
Height: 1.83 m

As you wish! [emoji6]

Dev squad, or loan to Union S G.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8971589 said:
Out of interest does anyone know if he'd count as a HGP from his time in the youth setup at Spurs? He wasn't there (in the youth setup) for that long and not sure how it works. I'd imagine he may well be on our radar.

From the February 2019 PL squad lists document:-

An HGP means a player who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Football Association of Wales for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the season during which he turns 21).

Bentaleb signed as a scholar with Tottenham on February 7 2012. He turned 21 on November 24 2015, and so the deadline for accruing 36 months of eligibility was the end of the 2015-16 season. He therefore meets the criteria and would be considered an HGP.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:
Sparta are a crap dutch side too. Win/win.
Please another striker from Holland, just to complete the summer of stupidity.

Chin-up TSB... this guy is young so maybe dev squad and, of course, he might be good... most likely of all, the rumour is bollox...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There are no STRONG rumours currently are there? :down:

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Nope, I wonder if he is going to asses over the next couple of weeks and then decide who we need?

As far as fans think, we need a new RB, CM (box to box with pace) and a striker.
He might want to assess the players who play that position (both senior and U23) to see where we need strengthening.

So I wouldn't be surprised if it's quiet for a while. (queue new signing out of the blue!)

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Nope, I wonder if he is going to asses over the next couple of weeks and then decide who we need?

As far as fans think, we need a new RB, CM (box to box with pace) and a striker.
He might want to assess the players who play that position (both senior and U23) to see where we need strengthening.

So I wouldn't be surprised if it's quiet for a while. (queue new signing out of the blue!)

not quite how it worked out tho with Clarke and Trossard as the recruitment team deal with this all year.....Anyone knows what is required, guess its about keeping things quiet to land the players..

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

not quite how it worked out tho with Clarke and Trossard as the recruitment team deal with this all year.....Anyone knows what is required, guess its about keeping things quiet to land the players..

I agree, but there also the less likely option that Potter might be will to give youth a chance in these positions.

I feel the reality will be a blend of the 2, which is fine by me.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Saw this post as I was scrolling, without seeing the poster’s name. Didn’t need to.........

So you want another signing from Holland do you?

Bergkamp - shit
Manu - shit
Locadia - ...
Jahanbaksh - shit
Propper, who is not without skill but has managed one goal in two years

not enough for you?

It's easy to snipe at me from the sidelines without bringing anything to the party.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There are no STRONG rumours currently are there? :down:

The fact there hasn't been any first team regular striker rumour, at all, is quite something.

When Winstano comes back from his hols, then things will really get moving.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Bergkamp - shit
Manu - shit
Locadia - ...
Jahanbaksh - shit

not enough for you?

It's easy to snipe at me from the sidelines without bringing anything to the party.

It was the ‘summer of stupidity’ bit that gave the game away. You do know that the window doesn’t close for quite a while yet, and that there have been relatively few signings for any PL clubs yet right ?

It’s easy to snipe at you because you post relentlessly negative stuff about the club.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It was the ‘summer of stupidity’ bit that gave the game away. You do know that the window doesn’t close for quite a while yet, and that there have been relatively few signings for any PL clubs yet right ?

It’s easy to snipe at you because you post relentlessly negative stuff about the club.

I'm usually very supportive of club, staff and player. Possibly to a fault.
But as long as the club keep doing relentlessly negative stuff (shirt, sponsor, manager, signings) then what's to be cheery about?

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom

Bergkamp - shit
Manu - shit
Locadia - ...
Jahanbaksh - shit

not enough for you?

What if we signed De Ligt or Donny Van Beek or Stephen Berwijn at PSV are they all crap too? Ridiculous to say all dutch players are shite, its just the ones we've signed lol. We are fishing around for bargains from the lesser lights so it is bound to be hit and miss. , Propper is decent enough and this kid will be development not 1st team

Bergkamp - shit
Manu - shit
Locadia - ...
Jahanbaksh - shit

not enough for you?

Those assessments of players remind me of the quality of your recent posts.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-[emoji713 said:
-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8971589]Out of interest does anyone know if he'd count as a HGP from his time in the youth setup at Spurs? He wasn't there (in the youth setup) for that long and not sure how it works. I'd imagine he may well be on our radar.
After further research I'd guess he'd fail the *no dickheads* rule, so I doubt we are interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here