Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just suppose the likes of AJ and Locadia, and also maybe Andone, thrive and flourish playing Potterball and finally show they are top PL players, worth every penny spent on them - having shown very little of any merit under CH ....................... just supposing that happens, would we then start to have the teeniest doubt about the club's mantra that CH always had the last word on incomings?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Need a right back

Need a striker

Need a central/right attacking midfielder

Need to replace Stephens or King Kayal in the 25 ( unless Balogun leaves and is replaced by a midfielder ).

17 days. Ambitious.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
We spent nearly £50m on 5 players in the last 3 weeks last year.

Well, we have less than 3 weeks to sign, at a minimum, 3 first teamers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Just suppose the likes of AJ and Locadia, and also maybe Andone, thrive and flourish playing Potterball and finally show they are top PL players, worth every penny spent on them - having shown very little of any merit under CH ....................... just supposing that happens, would we then start to have the teeniest doubt about the club's mantra that CH always had the last word on incomings?

Eh? We would surely have huge doubts about Chris’s man management and tactics in that scenario.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
You’d struggle to believe the demographic on here is Middle Aged men given the responses to AK being let go. Furthermore the complaining about lack of signings when the whole transfer window has been changed and every team (bar Villa who are doing a Fulham scatter gun, which worked so well) hasn’t really signed anyone is ridiculous. There will be a lot of movement in the coming weeks as teams get to grips with the new windows timing. Calm down.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Need a right back

Need a striker

Need a central/right attacking midfielder

Need to replace Stephens or King Kayal in the 25 ( unless Balogun leaves and is replaced by a midfielder ).

17 days. Ambitious.

Not sure about the penultimate paragraph, but the rest is spot on.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
You’d struggle to believe the demographic on here is Middle Aged men given the responses to AK being let go. Furthermore the complaining about lack of signings when the whole transfer window has been changed and every team (bar Villa who are doing a Fulham scatter gun, which worked so well) hasn’t really signed anyone is ridiculous. There will be a lot of movement in the coming weeks as teams get to grips with the new windows timing. Calm down.

Living up to you character there. Do you love lamp?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
And ? Not sure this is news to anyone, least of all the club.

And no sign of anything happening and nothing happened until now

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Well, we have less than 3 weeks to sign, at a minimum, 3 first teamers.

Which will give them all a lot of time to find their feet etc....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here