Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 11.15.20.png

Finally a singing! They say never go back but i think it's GREAT to see Jarrett back in the STRIPES :clap2:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Anyone got a good Striker rumour?

This window has been slow, we’ve not even shipped anyone out yet!

Hopefully we’ll bag Mooy before next week.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Anyone got a good Striker rumour?

This window has been slow, we’ve not even shipped anyone out yet!

Hopefully we’ll bag Mooy before next week.

Not exactly a striker.......but.

Alex Pritchard is still only 26 - just saying!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I heard we put his agent on the naughty step after last time.

Unless he's changed agent, I suspect this wouldn't happen.

Even if we were interested again, which most likely we're not, would our fans forgive after all this time? They did with Muzza....

Does strike me as a Potter type player though? And feels like he's been around forever, still good age at 26, would be affordable....... is he still good enough?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Even if we were interested again, which most likely we're not, would our fans forgive after all this time? They did with Muzza....

Does strike me as a Potter type player though? And feels like he's been around forever, still good age at 26, would be affordable....... is he still good enough?

I smell desperation in this post :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not exactly a striker.......but.

Alex Pritchard is still only 26 - just saying!

I heard we put his agent on the naughty step after last time.

Unless he's changed agent, I suspect this wouldn't happen.

With the possible exception of recruiting a third, veteran, non-playing back-up goalkeeper, I can't think of any kind of player we LESS need to add to the squad, than yet another small, weak, slow, non-scoring attacking midfielder.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With the possible exception of recruiting a third, veteran, non-playing back-up goalkeeper, I can't think of any kind of player we LESS need to add to the squad, than yet another small, weak, slow, non-scoring attacking midfielder.

So we'll just put you down as a 'maybe', for the time being.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

Not 100% sure he ever was that good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here