#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Big money contract ???

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would have thought he would have held for a decent Championship side.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
A good appointment for both parties - Warburton is a break from the past for Rangers with none of the old pals act that has done the club no favours recently yet Davie Weir as assistant will give a sense of continuity!
Player-wise Rangers have just released 11 first team players so for Warburton a three year contract is a fantastic opportunity and a great managerial challenge to re-build the squad and put the club back to where they should be as one of the best supported clubs in the UK at the top of the SPL challenging Celtc with a further remit to get into Europe asap!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
A good appointment for both parties - Warburton is a break from the past for Rangers with none of the old pals act that has done the club no favours recently yet Davie Weir as assistant will give a sense of continuity!
Player-wise Rangers have just released 11 first team players so for Warburton a three year contract is a fantastic opportunity and a great managerial challenge to re-build the squad and put the club back to where they should be as one of the best supported clubs in the UK at the top of the SPL challenging Celtc with a further remit to get into Europe asap!
I thought super Ally was going to do that this season. He is the best paid gardener in Britain though.

Just on a wind up Bluenose.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He'll be toast by Christmas.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Bugger !!! I like Warburton, always comes across as honest and driven. Rangers on the other hand I'd like to see plummet. Oh the conflict !

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I don't understand what Warburton can do here that will enhance his reputation.

If he succeeds in getting Rangers back to the pinnacle of Scottish football then I would guess that most people (myself included) are likely to believe that it was inevitable.

If he fails, then he'll be seen as someone who couldn't get a club the size, and with the apparent resources, of Rangers (comparative to other SPFL teams) promoted and 'back where they belong'.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here