Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That lovely lovely Rolf Harris pens a song in prison

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
BBC Story

Rolf Harris should be denied parole after he reportedly called his victims "slimy little woodworm" in a song he has penned in jail, their lawyer says.
Victims' lawyer Liz Dux said the lyrics - contained in a letter obtained by the Mail on Sunday - showed he had "no comprehension" of his crimes.
The "revolting" song had left one victim "totally distraught", she said.
Harris was jailed last year for 12 indecent assaults against four girls, one aged just seven or eight.
He was sentenced to five years and nine months for the crimes, which took place between 1968 and 1986, and is understood to be serving his sentence at Stafford prison.
In the letter to a friend, who revealed its contents to the newspaper, he said he planned to record the song once he is released, which he writes "will be towards the end of 2017".
Ms Dux said if the letter proved real, his victims would be "furious and revolted" by Harris's "absolute arrogance".

Truly odious piece of work :wrong:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I wonder who his companions are?

_83616325_003333126-1.jpg

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Strange story really, and an indictment of our times that the 'friend' Rolf sent it to promptly ran off and flogged it to the Mail. That person won't be at the coming out party.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I found a single in the depths of a charity shop basket the other day, I suspect it will remain there for a LONG time.

The one about two young vulnerable children..

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
"He was sentenced to five years and nine months for the crimes, which took place between 1968 and 1986, and is understood to be serving his sentence at Stafford prison.
In the letter to a friend, who revealed its contents to the newspaper, he said he planned to record the song once he is released, which he writes "will be towards the end of 2017".

The Ballad of Stafford Gaol???

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
"He was sentenced to five years and nine months for the crimes, which took place between 1968 and 1986, and is understood to be serving his sentence at Stafford prison.

The Ballad of Stafford Gaol???

I don't think Simon Cowell will be unduly concerned in the race for the Xmas number one.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
little or no news day story
and who really cares about him anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here