Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you use to scratch your back?

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I like to use a plastic disposable fork which is scratchy enough without drawing blood. What do you use?

It feels really nice when your itch is eased :wink:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Hand. After obliterating my collar bone in a bicycle crash (widest clavicle bone separation he'd ever seen the RSCH X-ray guy told me) I was told by the physio that I'd never be able to get my arm up my back again. After some determined physio work on my own at home I can now get it further up my back than I could pre-crash. #believe

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I'd love to say my Mrs, but bless her, she's not good at it, nay she's feckin useless! "Left a bit" I scream...she goes right. "Stop rubbing, use your nails" I cry in despair. So now in some bizarre belief she's going to damage my back she scratches with one finger very slowly....by now the itch which had previously demanded an orgasm of pleasure has virtually disappeared and I flee to the kitchen and call on my professional scratcher. I don't know her name...or even her purpose?
But here she is...and she is good :O

image.jpg

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have a backscratcher/shoe horn which s basically a long piece of wood with the shoe horn on one end and a four pronged fork at the other. It's brilliant for back scratching but I never use the shoe horn

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here