Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Channel 5 boxing tonight

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Edit: Boxing also on channel Spike (starts and ends before the boxing on Channel 5 so you can watch both!)

Anyone else watching?

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Furys brother was on and won

Fu*k, so Spike linked their night with C5? Thats annoying, hopefully they will show Huey's fight now, they normally show the undercard after the main even on C5. I wont hold you telling me the result against you :lol:

Im pissed off I missed the Lara (and presume beterbiev) fight on Spike apprently, I need to keep an eye on Spike UK's TV listings.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
What's an interim world champion? Surely even if the champion is injured he can't fight so therefore he has to vacate or be stripped of the title?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I was delighted for Haskins and a fantastic finish from him to boot. however I am not sure I have seen many world title fights of such a poor quality. Still at least it was a match.

Unlike the fiasco that boxnation covered from New York, where Nicholas Walters, kept his unbeaten record. This was supposed to be a world title fight, but Walters made little or no effort to actually make the weight and proved too big and too strong for an opponent, who was fighting at the featherweight limit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here