Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thai Food Takeaway Recommendations

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Can anyone suggest anywhere that delivers good Thai Food in Brighton?

Seen a few online but just trying to avoid ones that are below average

Any help appreciated :thumbsup:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Shame you're in Brighton. In Shoreham we have the wonderful Tasty Thai Truck - superb thai food, cooked to order, using only well sourced ingredients, served from a big yellow truck. We also have the Sovereign pub that does thai eat-in or take-away, which is supposed to be good, plus there's another thai take-away shop.

We're spoilt a bit for Thai in SBS.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shame you're in Brighton. In Shoreham we have the wonderful Tasty Thai Truck - superb thai food, cooked to order, using only well sourced ingredients, served from a big yellow truck. We also have the Sovereign pub that does thai eat-in or take-away, which is supposed to be good, plus there's another thai take-away shop.

Never seen the Tasty Thai Truck, where is it located ?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

No good for me then but sounds like you have a few gooduns

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Never seen the Tasty Thai Truck, where is it located ?

Its next to the m&s car sales near roptackle.

Has anyone tried the new Thai takeaway in middle road, which has replaced samins, the Curry place? I went in just after they opened but they weren't able to deliver or take credit cards so I didn't bother. Think it was just teething problems but not heard any reviews or seen even 1 customer in there

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Its next to the m&s car sales near roptackle.

Has anyone tried the new Thai takeaway in middle road, which has replaced samins, the Curry place? I went in just after they opened but they weren't able to deliver or take credit cards so I didn't bother. Think it was just teething problems but not heard any reviews or seen even 1 customer in there

Not tried it, but have seen mixed reviews, mainly shortly after they opened. Not sure if they're doing delivery yet.

Tasty Thai Truck is in M&S car sales, generally Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun. Run by Vic and his wife Pat, they are doing great stuff. I had an evening of about 15 friends round a while back, and the Truck catered for it, everyone loved the food. They do have a façebook page

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not tried it, but have seen mixed reviews, mainly shortly after they opened. Not sure if they're doing delivery yet.

Tasty Thai Truck is in M&S car sales, generally Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun. Run by Vic and his wife Pat, they are doing great stuff. I had an evening of about 15 friends round a while back, and the Truck catered for it, everyone loved the food. They do have a façebook page

http://www.tastythaitruck.co.uk

Try this

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

I used to love the Thai Elephant - great yellow Thai curry !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here