Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Dave Grohl - Legend

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
During 'Monkey Wrench', the second song of the night, in Sweden Dave Grohl, lead singer of the Foo Fighters, falls off stage and breaks his leg. Show over you would think?

Nah. Whilst prostrate on stage he promises to finish the show, goes off whilst the band continue with cover versions, receives treatment and comes back and as promised finishes the gig. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Bloody predictive text stuff!!!!!!! Grohl, I typed Grohl!

Attachments

• IMG_20150613_083357.jpg
    IMG_20150613_083357.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 758
Last edited:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Already known as the nicest man in rock (because he is), seems he's going for the hardest man title as well...what a dude. Would very much like to meet him.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Already known as the nicest man in rock (because he is), seems he's going for the hardest man title as well...what a dude. Would very much like to meet him.

My all time favourite meet, not even Peter Ward comes close!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I thought it was a Groupon deal of some sorts

Sadly, I guessed correctly what it was before. i opened it.

Predictive text is my pet hate. I loathe it. Whenever I get a new device I immediately turn off key-click (why does anybody have that on unless you have eye problems, do you not realise how annoying it is to people around you ???), and predictive text, a completely useless bit of tech.

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore
One of my best friends used to be a near neighbour of his in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles. My friend came downstairs one morning to find an envelope on his doorstep. So he opens the envelope and inside reads a handwritten card along the lines of:

'Hi guys, we have just moved into the neighborhood and we wanted to give you notice of a house-warming party we are having next weekend, so it might get a little noisy. You are more than welcome to attend, but in the mean time we hope you enjoy this gift as an apology for any inconvenience this may have caused you.'
Signed Dave Grohl and Jordyn Blum.

Next to the card on the doorstep was a bottle of Cristal Champagne. There was one on every doorstep on the street. The guy is an absolute class act.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I have tickets for Saturday, fingers crossed it will go ahead. I hope they wheel him on like Kurt cobain at reading 93.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Any news on whether they'll play this weekend? I'm staying above a pub in peckham fml

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Very average pub-rocker also-ran hanging forever on the coat tails of the late Curt Cobain. The Ringo of his age. Oh well, good luck with that. Always worked for Ringo :thumbsup:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Very average pub-rocker also-ran hanging forever on the coat tails of the late Curt Cobain. The Ringo of his age. Oh well, good luck with that. Always worked for Ringo :thumbsup:

With more money, friends, fans, talent , balls and humility than you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here