Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George Galloway - Next Mayor Of London?

Is Galloway the right man for the job

• YES- Just what London needs on the World stage in 2016

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO- This is a joke right?

Votes: 31 93.9%
  • MEH - Im more concerned the new Thunderbirds cartoon will not live up to the original

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
After dropping his legal challenge against his recent defeat in the General Election by 11000 votes George Galloway will officially launch his campaign to become the next Mayor of London at a rally in central London this Sunday 14th June.

Galloway will be joined and aided by Max Keiser, former show host on Iranian Press TV and current host of the Keiser Report on RT Television to outline Mr Galloways vision for London’s future.

“I’m running because I want to represent every piece of the mosaic of this city which I have called home for 35 years.” said failed Bradford West candidate Mr Galloway.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
"
After dropping his legal challenge against his recent defeat in the General Election by 11000 votes George Galloway will officially launch his campaign to become the next Mayor of London at a rally in central London this Sunday 14th June.

Galloway will be joined and aided by Max Keiser, former show host on Iranian Press TV and current host of the Keiser Report on RT Television to outline Mr Galloways vision for London’s future.

“I’m running because I want to represent every piece of the mosaic of this city which I have called home for 35 years.” said failed Bradford West candidate Mr Galloway.

No chance. He is an incredible speaker and all that, but running London? He could not be trusted. Now I'm reminded of the Stewart Lee routine talking about Boris being an actual mayor, not a joke mayor.

nickrhodes

May 1, 2015
I can't imagine an extremist sympathiser would be allowed to run for mayor. I have met him briefly. Comes across as charming but his political views are extreme to put it mildly.

I can't imagine an extremist sympathiser would be allowed to run for mayor. I have met him briefly. Comes across as charming but his political views are extreme to put it mildly.

Are you suggesting that the authorities have the right to veto candidates who have been properly nominated for public office? When did that come about?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The man should piss off back to Scotland and build a mosque next door to Nicola Sturgeon.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Every Muslim would welcome this as Galloway worships them and bends them over.

I can't see that. After all, he lost his seat in Bradford West to a Muslim lady. A lot of Muslims clearly regard him as the nutter that he is.

I once interviewed him for a magazine I used to run, and the vast majority of quotes that he gave me were completely libellous (mostly against Tony Blair and Alastair Campbell).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here