Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TFI returns tonight

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Other than Shaun Ryder does anyone have any other fond memories from those heady days of our youth?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Indeed it does. Loved that show. Liam Gallagher fronting a band including Roger Daltrey on tonight's show I believe.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That wasn't my initial thought, but after a quick look around Youtube I was heading that way, hence the thread.
It seems a bit weird going back to something so old. I'm not sure the original audience will be interested in Evans's fake style so much now, and I'm not sure he'll appeal so much to a young audience. But I'm no predictor of hits, so maybe it'll be a smash. I can't even be bothered to check it out though.

Well it won't be as good as before, but I'm interested to see I they replicate for nostalgia or innovate around the past themes.

Memories are of Sharleen Spiteri being on every 6 weeks (Evans probably had a thing for her).
Reef's "come back brighter" song bring destroyed by it's replication in the "its your letters" section.
Wiiiiiiiiill Macdonald's forced stardom / humiliation.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
When will the Incredibly Tall Woman get on Freak or Unique!!??

She's must have been on that staircase for years.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Started very well but a whole 45 minutes of Lewis Hamilton was enough to make me dial 118118 forthe Dignitas number.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here