Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] ** t20 Blast, South Group: Sussex v Essex at Hove, Jun 12, 2015 **

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Will the weather stop this game in its tracks.

Squad from

WAT Beer
BC Brown
C Cachopa
HZ Finch
DPMD Jayawardena
CJ Liddle
MW Machan
TS Mills
CD Nash
SA Piolet
OE Robinson
LJ Wright (c)
MH Yardy

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
BBC weather map for 19.00

Attachments

• Hove 7 11.jpg
    Hove 7 11.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 435

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Wright (c), Nash, Jayawardena, Cachopa, Machan, Brown (wkt), Beer, Yardy, Mills, Robinson, Liddle

v

Ryder, Westley, Bopara, Pettini, ten Doeschate (c), Foster (wkt), Napier, Browne, Masters, Tait, Topley

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And so it continues.

I forgot this was on and only just saw the result. It's pitiful really, when the wheels come off for Sussex it tends to derail us in every competition format. Not hopeful we will many more matches in any form of the game now.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I forgot this was on and only just saw the result. It's pitiful really, when the wheels come off for Sussex it tends to derail us in every competition format. Not hopeful we will many more matches in any form of the game now.
Oy Veggie! Are you now telling me that having converted me to Kentishness, you've come back home to Sussex? :lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oy Veggie! Are you now telling me that having converted me to Kentishness, you've come back home to Sussex? :lolol:

I wasn't away for long, I was shown the error of my ways and I have now firmly and fatally, nailed my Sussex colours to the mast.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
These long losing sequences are happening every season, our confidence seems so fragile. I think we're missing a few leaders on the pitch, some strong characters who can lift/shake up our shrinking violets.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here