Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford trying to spoil our Sevilla party!

SAC

May 21, 2014
I doubt it, it a friendly match so will be a mix of first team and reserves anyway.

I'd hope that there are contracts specifying a minimum of a certain number of first team players.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
So they've organised it for the 1st August. I wonder if we'll try and move our game from the day after, as I take it we don't want to be playing their B Team.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not surprising that Sevilla want to play Watford who will no doubt be signing players from Granada and Udinese for a quid.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
So they've organised it for the 1st August. I wonder if we'll try and move our game from the day after, as I take it we don't want to be playing their B Team.

Don't see why we should have to move the date. We were first weren't we?

This sucks.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Is it just me or do the club seem to be constantly getting outmuscled on and off the field (e.g. team is too nice, losing friendly opposition, missing out on transfers, etc).

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Is it just me or do the club seem to be constantly getting outmuscled on and off the field (e.g. team is too nice, losing friendly opposition, missing out on transfers, etc).

It's certainly the perception I have too. But, in reality, it's probably just perception and we're no luckier or unluckier than the rest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here