Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Not sure if it has been posted on here before ,but iam hearing that CMS is being linked with Luton.

Thought that might have been a bit of a come down for him

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I was wondering earlier if there had been any news on CMS. I was wondering how much his time with us will have sullied him compared to his time with Peterborough (permanent, not his loan spell). Luton seems to be more of a drop than I expected.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sure I read somewhere that he is signing for Colchester in the next day or so ???

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I would still be rather suprisesd if he did not get Championship offers... wether he would take them and wants to guarantee playing time by dropping lower I dont know.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His bank balance will be taking a hit

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I would still be rather suprisesd if he did not get Championship offers... wether he would take them and wants to guarantee playing time by dropping lower I dont know.

Why? Has proven for both us and Peterborough that he isn't good enough at this level and has just been released by a club at that level that was a knats winkle away from going down.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I'd be surprised if he DID get Championship offers tbh.

He's a L1 striker.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Why? Has proven for both us and Peterborough that he isn't good enough at this level and has just been released by a club at that level that was a knats winkle away from going down.

Because he is free for starters. And given the right team using the right formation I believe he would be a worthwhile addition to a squad in the championship.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
At Peterborough he was at his best when latching onto the through balls and was prolific and was deadly. With us he was wasted. It's like asking a bricklayer to be a carpenter.

He was at his best and prolific for P'Boro in League One, that is the difference. In the Championship with them he scored 10 goals in 43 league games.

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
He was at his best and prolific for P'Boro in League One, that is the difference. In the Championship with them he scored 10 goals in 43 league games.

One season wasn't it? How many did Murray get in his first season, 8 was it then the following season 31 as Palace played to his strengths.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here