Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is the coolest thing I've seen in ages......

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
1 year and they will be in the charity shops
Or six months and Apple will tell the world it is their invention and they'll sell billions of them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So what happens when you ski under a tree or a chair lift won't it just crash.
That's a good question. I imagine ski resorts will ban it. I don't want to be skiing and suddenly get hit in the face by that.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I think what's striking is that in a few year's time it will be so bogstandard to have ultra HD videos of yourself documenting your entire existence.

Extreme sports is an obvious starting point for these types of technologies due to the incredible views and action etc, but it really is going to come to us all isn't it. No need to ask who would play you in the movie of your life; it's YOU, and the cameras don't stop rolling.

I personally would only want one of these following me round the streets if it could talk back to me and make pithy putdowns and wisecracks about everyone I spoke to in a sort of Jonny-5 voice.

I've had one of those for over thirty years! :)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
super cool device-20 mins battery life as well-plenty of time to position outside the neighbours window and crack one out

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Cool! How much are they ?

From the FAQs:

"We are selling the Lily Camera for $499 until June 15th, then it will progressively increase up to the regular retail price of $999"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here