Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is the coolest thing I've seen in ages......

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
That looks amazing, couldn't help but wonder how long it would take to break though.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
These machines will allow people to be under surveillance 24/7. It may be a play toy for snow boarders but it's conditioning us so that the government and undercover surveillance organisations can spy on us. Be wary. Be very wary.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
These machines will allow people to be under surveillance 24/7. It may be a play toy for snow boarders but it's conditioning us so that the government and undercover surveillance organisations can spy on us. Be wary. Be very wary.

aluthut-fringe.gif

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Buy one; buy one for a friend. Tell your friends to buy one for their friends. You will be rewarded in the afterlife. *nods*

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
That is superb, I'm having one of those, I just need to take up an activity.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I think what's striking is that in a few year's time it will be so bogstandard to have ultra HD videos of yourself documenting your entire existence.

Extreme sports is an obvious starting point for these types of technologies due to the incredible views and action etc, but it really is going to come to us all isn't it. No need to ask who would play you in the movie of your life; it's YOU, and the cameras don't stop rolling.

I personally would only want one of these following me round the streets if it could talk back to me and make pithy putdowns and wisecracks about everyone I spoke to in a sort of Jonny-5 voice.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
1 year and they will be in the charity shops

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Was thinking it might be useful for this weekends ultra run, but will have to wait until they develop a 30 hour battery life and a night vision camera LOL

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So what happens when you ski under a tree or a chair lift won't it just crash.

Looking at those photos - how the hell will it fit in your pocket Edit: oh maybe that's the controller it follows

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
That does look very cool.

SAC

May 21, 2014
It's brilliant. I could video myself going for a run and then watch back a video of a middle aged man running slowly.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Was thinking it might be useful for this weekends ultra run, but will have to wait until they develop a 30 hour battery life and a night vision camera LOL
That'd be an interesting video to watch back.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
People used to buy a dog to help inflate their own egos. This contraption will do it better.

How long will it be before something like this will used to spy on upstairs bedroom/bathrooms?.....

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Putting smiley faces and exciting music doesn't stop me from finding this a bit creepy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here