Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Darts World Cup

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I quite fancy Scotland. Wrights hit a bit of form on the tour and everyone now knows what Gary can do. The Dutch are obviously favs altho Barney is hit and miss...

Great to see some of the lads further down the rankings get a chance on stage. And those not in the PDC like the young Italian earlier who was excellent...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's got to be the Dutch. RVB and MVG in great form, they complement each other.

Dark horses - Belgium.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
So, so many weak 'teams'. Awful format, awful venue, awful crowds.

Final should be decent mind you.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Can't believe that Barney is the 2nd best player in Holland. If MVG was paired with anyone else in the top 20 players in the world, he would have walked this. Can't see Barney hanging around much longer.

I can see Scotland winning this.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well my 4/1 tip very nearly came off!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So, so many weak 'teams'. Awful format, awful venue, awful crowds.

Final should be decent mind you.

I've really enjoyed it. It's harsh on players from say England or Holland who are much higher up the rankings than some of the others who are fortunate enough to come from smaller nations. The format is a bit dodgy with pairs only first round but it's something different from another run of the mill tourno with the top players... And the standard being lower in the first rounds made it great viewing!!!

If we're talking shit formats the prem league takes that by a mile - 12 weeks or whatever and it comes down to a straight knockout of 4 players...!

Harsh on Gary to lose that final as he did nothing wrong!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Incredible stuff, great feeling being World Champions especially beating the old enemy in the final!

Everyone wrote us off but we showed our true class and were worthy winners.

:clap:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here