Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Copa America 2015

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Starts tonight and is unable to be watched unless you have 'Premier Sports'.

Can't believe no other broadcaster has rights to even a highlights package. It's the only sport on this summer with it not being a World Cup or Olympics year (other than Winbledon etc.)

Anyway, I fancy Chile.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I love watching Chile play, ever since Bielsa (who's an incredible manager) was in charge they've played some lovely football with great focus on pace, maintaining pressure and using high line.

That said, Argentina to win.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
If Mexico take their guest spot seriously they could do some serious damage in this tournament. Should be a goodun'.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Go Chile.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
They're not in it this time. Looking really impressive at the moment though.

It'll be somewhere online I'm sure, I'm planning on watching the Chile Ecuador game at 12.30 and will post a link here if I find one/remember.

Ok.

Go Team Ecuador

Had a great holiday there many years back

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Premier Sports FREE on Virgin if you have XL Package
Phew. I'm sure it was free when the channel first appeared but then suddenly wasn't. Obviously must have since become free again. Great channel for all your non-European stuff.

Will try and stay up for the first half of the opening game at least, especially as it's Chile.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
83 mins 2-0 Chile, Sanchez with a nice pass for Vargas to finish. Chile playing some really good stuff. West Ham's Valencia hit the bar with a header but Ecuador have been second best.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Watched the game this morning against my better judgement. Thought Ecuador had a fair share of the clear cut chances with Chile looking nervous at the back. Alexis Sanchez looked sharp. MOTM: The referees comb-over is a thing of beauty.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Betfred were offering 4/1 on Brazil yesterday. I bit their hand off and had a large wager. If Neymar gets injured it'll be tough for them but defensively they're a much better side than 12 months ago under Dunga.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Wow! Paraguay snatched a late draw last night after being 2-0 down to the Argies at half-time. If that was your last match on an acca you'd have been counting your winnings.

A couple of good matches tonight in arguably the strongest group (C). Colombia should be too strong for an interesting Venezuelan side and then it's Brrrrrrraaaaaaaaazil in the late fixture.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here