Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Bellotti dead!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh thank god, I thought this was another 'could do a job' thread.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It is grossly unseemly to celebrate the death of anyone. I'll make an exception in this case - poisonous man who, together with Archer, was the cause of much misery to Albion fans. Rarely has someone been so influential in attempting, and nearly succeeding, in destroying an entire community.

stupendor

Feb 21, 2010
We could organise the cremation...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Hmm. I thought I'd be full of malevolent glee at this news but to be honest I think I must have stopped hating him. Now I don't much feel a thing.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:rave::rave::rave::rave:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
:cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::cheery::vuvu::vuvu::vuvu:

An unseemly celebration ? HELL YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good riddance to the tosser.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think that any obituaries should not be rose tinted in this case. Any mention of his passing in the media should be accompanied by an explanation of what made him notorious; this was not being a Lib Dem but rather his part in the attempted murder of a football club.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I can see him now pacing the Goldstone touch line smiling at fans with a huge grin on his face. Little did we know....

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Wait for the plaudits on his character and local contribution that entirley glosses over or ignore his conduct in relation to the Albion. That's politics...

When I first read the link in the OP, there was a comment from someone that included criticism of Bellotti due to his antics at the Albion. That comment has since been deleted, even though it did not, imo, breach the posting guidelines of that website, which guidelines I have just read in their entirety.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Can't read the link where I am right now. What happened?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Assuming it's for real, this is going to be one of those "Where were you when you heard..?" moments for me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here