Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Absolute Bargain !

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The seat next to me in East Upper is FREE according to the clubs small print----------------------------------------------------------------- Whoops I meant £650.00 for the season :ohmy:

This is an absolute bargain in my opinion:clap:

I will be able to give the lucky #ugger forty years of DETAILED info into my life as an Albion FAN/SUPPORTER/CUSTOMER :moo:

I will provide industrial ear MUFFS for when I and the old fella next to me go off on one :eek: (every five minutes)

At Half Time I will buy lots of Guinness to deaden the pain of the previous 45 mins:wozza:

I thought I might offer this seat to Husty but he never goes to games unless its near LEEDS :rolleyes:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
SS, suggest you buy and auction the seat on here. I am sure there will be many who will treasure the insight

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Too many women, kids and old farts up there, no offence

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
i managed to stay off for over a month...and for the next 2 will be avoiding any football matters...your seat is only indirectly related to football :cool: ..and i know u miss me lol

You know I got an O level in English in 1972 so try to use capitals and proper grammer so I can understand you:hilton:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here