Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ed Miliband pulled out of a photoshoot in front of Brighton Pavilion because it looked...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Well, there are some stupid people in the world who don't realise what it is.

edl-march-brighton-2013-28.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Curious lead photo in that story, looks for all the world like a skater wearing a keffiyeh about to engage in a sex act with a penguin :ohmy:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Crazy thinking when you consider the uncontrolled immigration from the newer EU member states suggests an influx of Roman Catholics.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Well, there are some stupid people in the world who don't realise what it is.

edl-march-brighton-2013-28.jpg
Unpalatable as it may be to people who are from Brighton, PLENTY of people have never heard of the pavilion, and it looks like a mosque, simple.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
On the bus going to Brighton v Millwall game at Withdean I heard some of their lovely fans say "look at the size of the f...ing Mosque" as we went past the Pavilion. I just thought it was because they were brain dead neanderthals. Seems they are not the only ones then.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Unpalatable as it may be to people who are from Brighton, PLENTY of people have never heard of the pavilion, and it looks like a mosque, simple.

Any sensible person, not knowing what something is, would do some research and not assume it's a mosque. You are correct with your last word though; yes the person is simple.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think we should play a game of spot the mosque or not (for some of our more simple posters)

031_LSH02_heritage_3.jpg

st-pauls-cathedral.jpg

Bradford-Mosque.jpg

7X5+Card+-+Brighton+Pavilion+-+Sunny.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here