Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club have offered me the seat next to me

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Anyone else had an e-mail offering them a chance to get a season ticket for the seat next to them. Obviously the man standing next to me all last season has decided not to renew or he doesn't like me and has buggered off somewhere else.So it looks like I will have a new neighbour next season or neighbours if it's sold on a game to game.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Had one too, I might buy a child ticket and take my daughter from time to time. Thing is I'm working away for a month and would have to buy online. Does anyone know if you have to buy the ticket in full online? Or if you can set up the direct debit?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Anyone else had an e-mail offering them a chance to get a season ticket for the seat next to them. Obviously the man standing next to me all last season has decided not to renew or he doesn't like me and has buggered off somewhere else.So it looks like I will have a new neighbour next season or neighbours if it's sold on a game to game.
I've been offered the seat next to you, I think most of us have. No one seems to want it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yup got the same email today. I'm guessing everybody who got the email did the exact same as me and ran off to check their ST seat number just in case... :lol:

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Me too. He obviously didn't like me. I even looked him in the eye and asked him if he was back next season. Must have had his fingers crossed behind his back.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is this a subtle way of telling the fans they need to lose a bit of weight ? #fat*******s

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Me too. He obviously didn't like me. I even looked him in the eye and asked him if he was back next season. Must have had his fingers crossed behind his back.

I asked the same question and he told me he was renewing.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Apologies to you Steve. S (My initials as well !)
I came home from work and jumped straight in after receiving the same e-mail and started another thread :moo:
Perhaps they may merge us :blush:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I had seat next me but it became empty due to illness and the guy will not be coming back and it is very sad as he been an Albion fan longer than I have and I started watching the Albion in 1963 he played in Germany League against the Bald German who knocked out World Cup in Mexico. Aldershot wanted to sign him but he couldn't afford to buy himself out of the Army. He is a legend in the Heath. On the bright side I sold his seat to someone who will remember his round and look after me .

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I had seat next me but it became empty due to illness and the guy will not be coming back and it is very sad as he been an Albion fan longer than I have and I started watching the Albion in 1963 he played in Germany League against the Bald German who knocked out World Cup in Mexico. Aldershot wanted to sign him but he couldn't afford to buy himself out of the Army. He is a legend in the Heath. On the bright side I sold his seat to someone who will remember his round and look after me .

:moo: What the feck are you on about:mad:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I havent renewed and havent had an email or a call trying to get me back for my 3 tickets. Sad thing is I'd probably do it if they got in touch and did it for me as the online system is such a dog to log into.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I've had the seat NEXT to me EMPTY since the first season, anyone would think NOBODY wanted to sit next to ME

I'll sit with you Ernest---if only to get my coat back:moo:

Sincere apologies to Husty who has now gone into another meltdown due to me mentioning Ernest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here