Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East stand atmosphere

May 14, 2015
Is there any way the atmosphere in the east stand can be improved or is it just considered a lost cause. The family stand does make it difficult but surely nearer the south of the lower east there can be an improved atmosphere. i understand not everyone there will want to be on their feet for the whole game, but surely there can be more of an effort to try and start some atmosphere, without making the kids in the family stand cry?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Is there any way the atmosphere in the east stand can be improved or is it just considered a lost cause. The family stand does make it difficult but surely nearer the south of the lower east there can be an improved atmosphere. i understand not everyone there will want to be on their feet for the whole game, but surely there can be more of an effort to try and start some atmosphere, without making the kids in the family stand cry?

Clackers

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Little-Drummer-Boy-merry-christmas-xmas-christmas-smiley-emoticon-000563-large.gif

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
Electrodes fitted to the seats all wired to individual buttons on the west stand seats to be pressed whenever you need to lift your spirits during a game.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If it's 'atmosphere' that you crave, then move to the North Stand. Although it hasn't been particularly brilliant there recently either.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Its down to the West Stand and North to get things going.

Create an atmosphere and the East will follow....

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Stick a row of manakins in Row A wearing palace shirts/scarves and hats

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Evidently the seat next to me is free in the NW corner. Reasonable atmosphere.....as long as you can put up with me next to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here