Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

have we signed anyone yet?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
No, but I can confirm that our manager is conscious.....

Hughton told The Argus: “Yes, there are funds available. What I am conscious of and what we have to be conscious of as a club is Financial Fair Play.

“We also have to be conscious that in anything we do we want value-for-money. I don't think it's right and appropriate that you are splashing out willy-nilly.

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
A hotel manager, bellboy, receptionist and maid top the list of acquisitions so far. We are still scouting for a handyman and a security guard.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
We've you been for god's sake?

We've signed Iniesta, Walcott and Ya Ya Toure.

I think we're after Diego Costa now.

Keep up!

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Hughton told The Argus: “Yes, there are funds available. What I am conscious of and what we have to be conscious of as a club is Financial Fair Play.

“We also have to be conscious that in anything we do we want value-for-money. I don't think it's right and appropriate that you are splashing out willy-nilly.

Translated as..."we haven't got any money."

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

That will be music to Bloom and Barber's ears - at last they have the sycophant they craved.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
.... We have switched our sights to Aguero

Nah, just 'cos he's scored a lot at Man. City doesn't mean he'll be any good here. After all, CMS, Baldock and COG scored a lot before coming here - and if they couldn't make the transition to the Brighton way of playing, why can we expect Aguero to do any better?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here