Boris Becker seeking British citizenship

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would never happen in Germany

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Perhaps he is worried that UK will leave EU so wants dual nationality.

A friend of mine, from Spain, who has worked here continuously, since arriving from Spain in 2005, is also considering same.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
My claim for fame is that I once played tennis with Boris for a couple of hours.

When I was at sixth form I used to spend a whole lot of time playing tennis, mainly at the Shoreham tennis club in Kingston lane. I'd go there most days, even to practise on my own, and I was in their mens first team when I was 14. I got a call one day to go to the club, one of my coaches was there and I was introduced to a German coach and a young German boy and asked to have a practise with the lad - I don't think he spoke English, and for 2 hours we stood there blasting baseline shots to each other and not talking. A couple of years later - which would have been '85, I was watching Wimbles when a lad walked on court and I thought, ah, I recognise him ! The rest is history, he won that year, retained it the next and won it once more, then shagged in a broom cupboard. Yah.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
My claim for fame is that I once played tennis with Boris for a couple of hours.

When I was at sixth form I used to spend a whole lot of time playing tennis, mainly at the Shoreham tennis club in Kingston lane. I'd go there most days, even to practise on my own, and I was in their mens first team when I was 14. I got a call one day to go to the club, one of my coaches was there and I was introduced to a German coach and a young German boy and asked to have a practise with the lad - I don't think he spoke English, and for 2 hours we stood there blasting baseline shots to each other and not talking. A couple of years later - which would have been '85, I was watching Wimbles when a lad walked on court and I thought, ah, I recognise him ! The rest is history, he won that year, retained it the next and won it once more, then shagged in a broom cupboard. Yah.

Good story, 17 yr old the last qualifier to win wasn't he?

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008

Did you ever emulate him in respect of broom cupboards?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
1. At least one of his kids lives in London
2. It's a middle finger up to Germany and the 'issues' there over his mixed race relationships
3. He's got a new autobiography to shift

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Cool story bro.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The general feeling amongst my German circle is that he's a cock and you're welcome to him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
OT just watched Escape to the Continent and was surprised to hear that less than 50% of people living in Germany own their homes with rental being much more popular. That is taking into account that property prices are approx 75% of the UK for comparative property.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
was surprised to hear that less than 50% of people living in Germany own their homes with rental being much more popular.

You are surprised to hear this? Which planet is it you live on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here