Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Hinshelwood

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I will always remember that OGGY v Colchester(?) on Boxing Day at Withers.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I see he has left his post as Worthing manager to take up a full time role at the Albion.

Hadn't seen mention of this on here?

Could he be replacing Nathan??

I hadn't seen that reported anywhere. Where did you see it? I'd be surprised if he turned out to be NJ's successor though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Meeter and greater? Match day steward?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm 99.9% positive he won't be Nathan's successor, (I can't see Nathan going anywhere in the near future anyway). Albion have a lot of coaches, and l'm sure he won't be let anywhere near the first team squad, yet a while anyway.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Under 18 boss?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I had heard the under 16's coach was moving up to the 18's, so perhaps under 16's, is that fulltime ??

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
I'm 99.9% positive he won't be Nathan's successor, (I can't see Nathan going anywhere in the near future anyway). Albion have a lot of coaches, and l'm sure he won't be let anywhere near the first team squad, yet a while anyway.

If he does turn out to be Jones successor then we know the club are doing things on the cheap. Replacing a coach who has just been coaching with England under 21's with someone who has very little coaching experience at any level. As Under 16 or Under 18 coach maybe a good appointment.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I will always remember that OGGY v Colchester(?) on Boxing Day at Withers.

My favourite moment was at the other end. Don't recall the opponents. We'd just equalised I think and were hanging on for a draw. The ball was fed towards the opposition winger down the left (in front of H block). Hinshelwood came across from CB and hoofed it MILES, over the South Stand and into the nature reserve. Then stood there admiring his work, whilst the winger grabbed another ball from a ball-boy, and took a quick throw to his team-mate who scored the winner. :clap2:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If he does turn out to be Jones successor then we know the club are doing things on the cheap. Replacing a coach who has just been coaching with England under 21's with someone who has very little coaching experience at any level. As Under 16 or Under 18 coach maybe a good appointment.

Yes l agree. It would be staggering if someone who has only had experience of managing in the Ryman South, and Sussex County Leagues were let anywhere near the 1st team squad.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
My favourite moment was at the other end. Don't recall the opponents. We'd just equalised I think and were hanging on for a draw. The ball was fed towards the opposition winger down the left (in front of H block). Hinshelwood came across from CB and hoofed it MILES, over the South Stand and into the nature reserve. Then stood there admiring his work, whilst the winger grabbed another ball from a ball-boy, and took a quick throw to his team-mate who scored the winner. :clap2:

Northampton?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I saw Adam Hinshelwood last Saturday, he was managing an under 11s team at a football tournament, his team were in the same group as my sons team.
His team were very good, they were very organised and I was very impressed with their passing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here