Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we CHANGE our shirts to GREY and our nickname to the DULLARDS ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Let's FACE the facts , nothing is going to CHANGE whilst we have that BORE Hughton as manager and his ENTERTAINMENT free football. We might as well go the WHOLE hog now and EMBRACE it as a CLUB motto instead of ONE Club NO Ambition to 'IF you want ENTERTAINMENT then go to a CIRCUS' as Stoke did in the 80's.

Just think Barber could SELL Nike Pyjamas instead of REPLICA shirts and we could all BOO if anyone LOOKS like making a FORWARD pass or starting an ATTACKING move which is probably very DOUBTFUL anyway.

COME ON YOU DULLARDS

Chris HUGHTON'S GREY ARMY

DEFEND, DEFEND, DEFEND

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'd go for a nice BEIGE away shirt while we're at it.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I know this thread is meant to be in jest but with perennial bores Hughton and Calderwood in charge, and FFP obsessed Burke running the ship, I can see a very dull period of being a Brighton fan ahead.

Where is the FLAIR coming from?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I know this thread is meant to be in jest but with perennial bores Hughton and Calderwood in charge, and FFP obsessed Burke running the ship, I can see a very dull period of being a Brighton fan ahead.

Where is the FLAIR coming from?

Oh ffs, when did he come back! :wozza:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Will you eat that dunce hat when you are bored to tears 2 months into the Season?
I was chuckling at your comment because BURKE ISN'T HERE.

Mind you, a boring season wouldn't surprise me, to be honest. And after last season, I wouldn't even mind it that much if it means we don't flirt with relegation.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I spend most of the game kipping so I'll run with any suggestions as long as they aren't too noisy.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Muted sponge clackers are the way forward. You can clacker without the clacker sound. Perhaps grey voovoozalas that don't make noise, but blow bubbles....and we can complain they might undermine us if we ever played West Ham or perhaps they have ruined new transfer signings from Latin countries who don't like frivolous bubble blowing in drought conditions. It's all so possible.

Sorry, what was this thread about?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here