glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
anybody watching this
channel 4

SAC

May 21, 2014
Yep, one of the only decent things on the telly at the moment.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Slipped in a little under the radar but I have seen every episode and its very enjoyable. Manages to keep the interest very well plus that WPC is right little cracker as a bonus.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Slipped in a little under the radar but I have seen every episode and its very enjoyable. Manages to keep the interest very well plus that WPC is right little cracker as a bonus.

the sergeant is not bad either

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yeah I like it, although it has got a bit ridiculous. A small group of people are being targeted, so at this particularly dangerous times one of the mums tells her daughter to go out and be stupid like normal people. WTF? If there's a particular problem in your area where the chances of your daughter being abducted, raped and murdered are up to about 50% (if they're out alone) then you don't tell them to go out and be stupid do you.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yeah I like it, although it has got a bit ridiculous. A small group of people are being targeted, so at this particularly dangerous times one of the mums tells her daughter to go out and be stupid like normal people. WTF? If there's a particular problem in your area where the chances of your being abducted, raped and murdered are up to about 50% (if they're out alone) then you don't tell them to go out and be stupid do you.

Welcome to one of the major plot lines in film and tv, if someone is told not to do it they have too do it ergo, no film or tv show.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Welcome to one of the major plot lines in film and tv, if someone is told not to do it they have too do it ergo, no film or tv show.
Decent tv and film doesn't mess it up as much as this particular episode. I still like it, that just irritated me.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Decent tv and film doesn't mess it up as much as this particular episode. I still like it, that just irritated me.

Let it go, remember that in 43% of Police dramas an investigative officer is told to " Drop the ( Insert Name ) case " by a senior officer which ergo means he/she pursues said case more diligently.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Let it go, remember that in 43% of Police dramas an investigative officer is told to " Drop the ( Insert Name ) case " by a senior officer which ergo means he/she pursues said case more diligently.
I don't want many police dramas. You won't catch me watching CSI for example.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
anybody watching this
channel 4
Yes its very good
thumbsup2.gif

Jul 7, 2003
Don't usually watch this sort of thing but thought I'd give it a go as it was written by Paul Abbott. Nice mix of grit and dark humour.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Gone a bit wacky tonight, good way to get rid of the bad guy though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here