Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Expectations for the Albion this coming season.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Just looking on the Big Board, and there are far too many non Albion related threads IMO.
I know that is only early June and the transfer activity has yet to get in full swing, but what are our expectations.
TB wants a top 6 finish and he has delivered this twice out of the last 3 seasons,
personally I think we would need 6 or 7 quality signings to achieve this.
I would be more than happy with a top 10 finish and to see more home wins.
What are your expectations ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A season which we can be proud of our team again. Competitive and exciting to watch.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Expectation is low. Happy to avoid the drop to be honest.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
majority non-football related threads until end of July, and until then: bedwetting over lack of number and/or quality of signings; 5 "fixtures" threads on day of fixtures, complaints about Boxing day travel; numerous threads linking us to half a dozen completely unrealistic Premier League players; a surprise signing well known player to get everyones hopes up, except those saying they are too old/injury prone/crap because of performance in 2010.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just looking on the Big Board, and there are far too many non Albion related threads IMO.
I know that is only early June and the transfer activity has yet to get in full swing, but what are our expectations.
TB wants a top 6 finish and he has delivered this twice out of the last 3 seasons,
personally I think we would need 6 or 7 quality signings to achieve this.
I would be more than happy with a top 10 finish and to see more home wins.
What are your expectations ?

The highlighted sentence sums it up. Can't really say until we know the transfer activity.

Bearing in mind a lot of players have recently left us, no purchases would be disaster. Somehow I don't think that will happen though.

woody12a

Nov 9, 2006
With the current squad of players... low.
So do you honestly think that the current squad of players we have at the moment, will be what we will start the season with ?

No new players at all coming in then ???

No one can answer this question for at least another 6-7 weeks

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I expect to see the spicy chilli pie this season and Guinness in the ESU.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I am hopeful of top 6 and really hopeful that we will recruit the players to push for automatic promotion What would we have without hope.
Good attitude. We'd never bother with a lot of things otherwise.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I am hopeful of top 6 .
image.jpg

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Like every other club in this daft division we will have an expectation of play offs ... although half empty, there's no obvious reason to think we're behind any of the other 22 before we even get stripped off

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
More of the same I reckon. We had a squad capable of taking us up and we dismantled it, sold it, and replaced it with a League One squad. While money is more important than success, we're not going anywhere!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here